Makeup Artist Programs
Photographic and Studio Hairstyling
Fashion Photographic Makeup
Facial Hair Knotting for Film & Theatre
Film and Television Makeup
Upon successful completion of this program, our graduates will be able to
- Design and style hair appropriate for the time period and creative direction.
- Understand and recreate historical styles of fashion makeup, avant-garde looks for runway and designs for editorial, advertising and personal clients.
- Effectively communicate with a film or television director to design and implement the professional makeup requirements for a project.
- Design and execute theatrical makeup looks from specific periods to current styles.
- Fabricate facial hair to suit any production.
- Apply research and design skills to create, sculpt and execute realistic prosthetic appliances for a varied number of scenarios.
Want to know more about our makeup artist programs? Just contact us or send your enquiries to us via the contact form available on the page. We will reply you as soon as possible.