Makeup Artist Programs
The UK Diploma in Advanced Makeup and Hair Styling program is our longest running diploma program and offers extensive training in all disciplines of makeup artistry. Students will study each of these disciplines in-depth, learning how to create the looks and effects of each industry and how to create and apply their own designs for a variety of purposes. Artists will be able to prepare models for fashion shows and photo shoots, prepare actors for a film or television production, provide makeup for theatrical performances including operas and ballets, and design and sculpt prosthetics as well as creatures for a special effects makeup lab. Please visit https://promakeupcenter.com/advanced-makeup-courses/
Photographic and Studio Hairstyling
Fashion Photographic Makeup
Facial Hair Knotting for Film & Theatre
Film and Television Makeup
Upon successful completion of this program, our graduates will be able to
- Design and style hair appropriate for the time period and creative direction.
- Understand and recreate historical styles of fashion makeup, avant-garde looks for runway and designs for editorial, advertising and personal clients.
- Effectively communicate with a film or television director to design and implement the professional makeup requirements for a project.
- Design and execute theatrical makeup looks from specific periods to current styles.
- Fabricate facial hair to suit any production.
- Apply research and design skills to create, sculpt and execute realistic prosthetic appliances for a varied number of scenarios.
Want to know more about our makeup artist programs? Just contact us or send your enquiries to us via the contact form available on the page. We will reply you as soon as possible.